Date(s) - 09/09/2017
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Jay Shree Swaminarayan,
We often focus on improving Satsang amongst ourÂ Youth with BYM, Shibirs and other events throughout the year. However, we wanted to start helping our Haribhaktos in other aspects ofÂ there livesÂ ensuring they excel not only in Satsang but in there professional careersÂ too.
Hence, we are hosting a Careers Event for our Youth with a focus on theÂ age group 15 – 30 years. We will have over 50 professionalÂ guests from various industries and fieldsÂ providing help and guidance on the day.
Location: Kenton Mandir (Ghanshyam Hall)
Date: SaturdayÂ 9th September 2017
Time: 11am to 4pm
So how is this event going to be beneficial for our Haribhaktos?
- â€‹It will help attendees think proactively about there career aspirations
- It will help them leave the event with a clearer idea of what they need to do to progress quickly towards there career goals
- It will give them the opportunity to network with professionals who canÂ help fasttrackÂ achievingÂ there careerÂ aspirations by providing relevant advice on the day along with the chance to exchange contact details to continue receiving guidance after the event.
- It will help create cross Mandir collaboration between Haribhaktos as many of theÂ professionalÂ guests will be coming from different Mandirs and beyond.
- It will help lay the foundation,Â pavingÂ the way forÂ Haribhaktos to understand and realise they are not alone when it comes to progressing in there professional careers. Hopefully leading to the realisation that we can all help each other get where we want to be aÂ lot quicker in our work life as well as Satsang.
The areas the event will cover include:
- Personal Statements Assistance – for University Application
- Networking (Career Ideas) – Building Relationships and the opportunity toÂ exchangeÂ contact details with professionals to keep in touch going forward.
- C.V Workshop – Help improving peoples C.V’s to improve there chance of getting interviews
- Interview Assistance – Tips and Tricks to keep in mind for Interviews with the opportunity to arrange a practice Interview with a professional from a HR background to help people secure there jobs.
- Business Start Up – Advice, guidance and inspiration for those considering setting up there own businesses.
Please encourage your youth to attend this event.
Please find attached a copy of the Leaflet for this event. We can provide you with some leaflets and posters to help support this event too.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.